See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Ruckus Wireless R730
Indoor 802.11ax 8x8:8 Wi-Fi AP with 5Gbps Backhaul
A peak PHY rate of 4.8Gbps for 5GHz 11ax is claimed on the product page.
This speed is typically associated with four spatial streams and 160MHz channels but
- FCC documents suggest that this device has an 8x8 mode with 80MHz channel width.
FCC documents also suggest that device supports a 4x4 5GHz mode which could enable
- tri-band support with four streams available to be dedicated to the "5Gbps backhaul"
(mentioned on the specs page) used for mesh connections and four are used for clients.
With previous-generation Qualcomm WiSoC, configuring as dual-band meant 2.4GHz
- and 5GHz but this generation might support 2x 5GHz radios.
- Additional IoT protocol and LTE support can be added with modules.
- Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex R720 - Dual Band 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point
- (4x4:4 ac, 3x3:3 n, MIMO, BeamFlex, WPA3) • WFA73327 (2019-02-20)
- Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex R710 - Dual Band 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point
- (4x4:4 MIMO, BeamFlex, Dual Ports, 802.3af PoE, US) • B012E4BWXI
- Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex R700 - Dual Band 802.11ac Indoor Access Point
- (3x3:3 MIMO, 802.3af PoE, 901-R700-US00) • B00MV93Q2M