See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Ruckus Wireless R730
Indoor 802.11ax 8x8:8 Wi-Fi AP with 5Gbps Backhaul
A peak PHY rate of 4.8 Gbps for 5GHz 11ax is claimed on the product page.
This speed is typically associated with four spatial streams and 160 MHz channels but
- FCC documents suggest that this device has an 8x8 mode with 80MHz channel width.
FCC documents also suggest that this device supports a 4x4 5GHz mode which could enable
- tri-band support with four streams available to be dedicated to the "5Gbps backhaul"
(mentioned on the specs page) used for mesh connections and the other four are used for clients.
With previous-generation Qualcomm WiSoC, configuring as dual-band meant 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- but this generation might support 2x 5GHz radios.
Most useful FCC documents are under short-term confidentiality until 02/18/2019.
- Additional IoT protocol and LTE support can be added with modules.
- Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex R710 - Dual Band 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point
- (4x4:4 MIMO, BeamFlex, Dual Ports, 802.3af PoE, US) • B012E4BWXI
- Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex R700 - Dual Band 802.11ac Indoor Access Point
- (3x3:3 MIMO, 802.3af PoE, 901-R700-US00) • B00MV93Q2M