See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Roku LT (2700X)
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Streaming Media Player
See also: Roku
- "SWD2158_V03" and "323G060323T7B" (or something like that)
- is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The TC2-R1007 FCC ID covers both 2700X and 2710X...
- which are likely quite similar.
The manufacturer stated in the FCC test report is
- Dong Guan G-Com Computer Co., Ltd.
- (presumably part of the Lite-On Group).
Power adapters specified in the FCC test report are...
- Roku FFA-1200500SUA (120VAC/60Hz, 0.3A - 12VDC, 0.5A)
- Roku WA-06A12FU (120VAC/60Hz, 0.3A - 12VDC, 0.5A)