See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Roku HD XR Wireless Module
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
802.11abgn Wireless Module
- The Roku HD XR is a Netflix/Pandora/MLB TV streaming device with built-in 2x2 MIMO dual band WiFi.
- It contains a daughterboard holding the WiFi components including two U.FL connectors in addition to two onboard antennas.
- "95.0209T02", "REV:0 GP", and "800580" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- Chip is BCM4323KFBGH. This device does not use a standard USB connector.
- This device is shown as using two Skyworks / (SiGe)
SE2548A / 2548A Dual Band abgn Front End Modules.