See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Roku 2 (2720R)
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Streaming Media Player
- This device may actually be the 2720R.
- "SWD216B_V03", "323G060333T7" and "Tyler2_C" is
- silkscreened on bottom of the board in FCC photos.
- The manufacturer stated in the FCC test report is
- Dong Guan G-Com Computer Co., Ltd.
- (presumably part of the Lite-On Group).
- Power adapters specified in the FCC test report are...
- Roku FFA-1201000SUD (~120VAC/60Hz,0.5A - 12VDC,1A)
- Roku WA-12M12FU (~120VAC/60Hz,0.5A - 12VDC,1A)