See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Qualcomm Atheros QCA9005
For a list of all currently documented Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Atheros.
Wireless 2x2 802.11a/b/g/n/ad + BT Module
The module shown in the FCC photos appears to be manufactured by USI (Taiwan).
- "PCB0063121" is silkscreened on the board.
- Dell Wireless 1601 / DW1601
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n + Bluetooth + WiGig (60GHz)
- Half-Height Mini-PCI Express Card
- P/N: 8V256, JN0P4
This device will presumably be bundled in with the Dell Latitude 6430u (ultrabook).
- The photo used in this listing appears to be the older AR9004TB module
- (which is presumed to actually use AR9462 rather than the pictured AR9642).
- Dell Latitude 6430u, E5440, E5540, E6430, E7240, E7440 (JN0P4)
- Note: could not work on IBM/Lenovo/Thinkpad/HP Version Laptop
Frequency Range (MHz) Output Watts 60480.0 - 62640.0 0.2291
From the FCC test report..
- chain0: 11a/b/g/n (MCS0-7)
- chain1: BT
- BT - WLAN/BT concurrent
- chain0: 11a/n (MCS0-15)
- chain1: 11a/n (MCS0-15) + BT
- 2x2 WLAN only
- chain0: 11a/b/g/n (MCS0-15)
- chain1: 11a/b/g/n (MCS0-15)