WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Qualcomm Atheros QCA9005
For a list of all currently documented Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Atheros.
Wireless 2x2 802.11a/b/g/n/ad + BT Module
The module shown in the FCC photos appears to be manufactured by USI (Taiwan).
- "PCB0063121" is silkscreened on the board.
- Dell Wireless 1601 / DW1601
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n + Bluetooth + WiGig (60GHz)
- Half-Height Mini-PCI Express Card
- P/N: 8V256, JN0P4
This device will presumably be bundled in with the Dell Latitude 6430u (ultrabook).
- The photo used in this listing appears to be the older AR9004TB module
- (which is presumed to actually use AR9462 rather than the pictured AR9642).
- Dell Latitude 6430u, E5440, E5540, E6430, E7240, E7440 (JN0P4)
- Note: could not work on IBM/Lenovo/Thinkpad/HP Version Laptop
Frequency Range (MHz) Output Watts 60480.0 - 62640.0 0.2291
From the FCC test report..
- chain0: 11a/b/g/n (MCS0-7)
- chain1: BT
- BT - WLAN/BT concurrent
- chain0: 11a/n (MCS0-15)
- chain1: 11a/n (MCS0-15) + BT
- 2x2 WLAN only
- chain0: 11a/b/g/n (MCS0-15)
- chain1: 11a/b/g/n (MCS0-15)