WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Qualcomm Atheros CUS227
- "Qualcomm Atheros", "CUS227 © 2012", and "260-02379-030" is
- silkscreened on the top of the (purple) board in the FCC photos.
- The Micron Flash chip's FBGA code is NW301.
- The FCC modular approval request letter notes the Wi-Fi IC used
- as AR9344 (QCA9557)? The WiFi SoC pictured in the FCC photos
- is a QCA (Skifta branded) SKIFTA01-DC3A.
- "Qualcomm Atheros", "CUS227 © 2012.2013", and "260-02379-040":
- CPU: QUALCOMM; ALLPLAY; QCA4530-DC3A; PSU832.001C; U1340;