For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm.
FCC approval date: 24 April 2019
Country of manuf.: Taiwan
Power: 12 VDC, 1 A
Connector type: barrel
IPQ4019FLA1: 128 MiB
Model?)RAM1: 256 MiB
Expansion IFs: USB 2.0
USB ports: 1
WI1 chip1: Qualcomm IPQ4019
WI1 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI1 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI1 antenna connector: none
WI2 chip1: Qualcomm IPQ4019
WI2 802dot11 protocols: an+ac
WI2 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI2 antenna connector: none
ETH chip1: Qualcomm IPQ4019
Switch: Qualcomm Atheros QCA8072
LAN speed: 1G
LAN ports: 2
Flags: Wave2, MU-MIMO, 256QAM, DFS (master)
802dot11 OUI: none specified
- • 867 Mbps - 2SS 5GHz 802.11ac (80MHz chan.),
- • 400 Mbps - 2SS 2.4GHz 802.11n (40MHz chan., 256QAM) = 1300 Mbps class
802.11ac 2x2 Wave 2 Access Point
This device was under short-term confidentiality, but that expired 06/08/2019.
A Family Model Letter document at the FCC identifies additional models
- using the same hardware:
- WA-2200 - USA version only.
- WA-2200-C - USA version only with ceiling mounting bracket.
- WA-2200-1 - International version (software to select the region
- where the access point is installed).
- WA-2200-C-1 - International version (software to select the region
- where the access point is installed), with ceiling mounting bracket.