See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
ORiNOCO Mini PCI Card
For a list of all currently documented Philips chipsets with specifications, see Philips.
The actual model of this device is MPCI3A-20.
This device is also filed under the following FCC IDs (and may be used by any noted products)...
- Acer: HLZMPCI-101
- Samsung: A3LSQ10WL (Module) / A3LSQ10 (Laptop)
- Project name: Storm, Gateway 200 / 200 STM, Samsung SQ10
- Laptop PCB marked w/ Gemini
- Panasonic: ACJ9TGCF-M34
- Sony: AK8PCG441L (PCG-SRX77, PCG-SRX77P)
- IBM: ANO12P701Z (ThinkPad i300), ANO12P701X (Thinkpad i200)
- Intermec: HN2MPCI3A-20 (used in some Intermec access points)
- SmartSight: PNVS1000 (SmartSight S1000, has high res shots)
- Toshiba: CJ6PS180WL (P/N: PA3070U-1MPC)
- see also Compal FCC ID GKRPA307OU-1MPC