upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Per the FCC test reports...
- The SW version is noted as 1028.035.1329.2000
- The HW version is noted as 0161
- Feature set noted as GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/LTE/WLAN/Bluetooth
- The device was tested with Dummy Battery SD-217R
- The charger appears to be model AC-60, the data cable appears to be model CA-190, the headset appears to be model WH-902
Per the SAR test report... antenna orientation may be wrong..
- The GPS antenna is located at the top right corner of the phone.
- The WLAN+BT antenna is located to the left (1.7mm gap) of the GPS antenna.
- The MIMO/Div Rx antenna (LTE 13 + BC0) is located at the top left corner of the phone.
- The main LTE antenna (LTE, GSM HB, WCDMA HB) is located at the bottom right corner of the phone.
- The main voice antenna (GSM, WCDMA/LTE) is located at the bottom left corner of the phone.
- The NFC antenna is located in the middle of the upper portion of the phone.
- Notes the RM-927 model as Verizon's, the RM-940 as being AT&T's, and additional models for other carriers
- OS would seem to be WP8 (not really a surprise there)