See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
node Node Explorer V3.5
- Wi-Fi capability is initially noted as 802.11bg, downgraded to 802.11b in later product pages
- 320x240 TFT QVGA screen
- Upgradeable SD Card (1GB default, upgradeable to 4GB)
- Linux based
- 8 hour battery life, 3 hour recharging cycle
This device is a location-aware media player thing. It seems to have been marketed towards usage as a tour guide device.
- AMD Alchemy Au1200 based (AU1200-400MGD, 400MHz) (Alchemy on linux-mips.org)
- GPS module appears to be a Falcom JP13-S-LP
- GSC3e/LP (low-power SiRFstarIII) based
- w/ Sharp LZ9FC22B LCD controller
- NXP UCB1400BE Audio codec with touch screen controller and power management monitor
- 2x 2200mAh 3.7V Li-ion batteries (label indicates VARTA Microbattery GmbH manufacture, made in Korea)
- "LQ035Q7DH03 6Y001206" is on LCD label and is presumably its P/N
- Manuf. 01/2008
Wireless modules used in this device may differ..
.. perhaps the Harbour Trail (w/ the Bristol Ferry Boat Company)
- Node worked exclusively with Hewlett Packard Research Labs to develop a unique software solution.
... maybe the Brunel Walk (again w/ the Bristol Ferry Boat Company) .... probably some museums (licensed via Antenna Audio)
stock image from node (via archive.org)