For a list of all currently documented MediaTek chipsets with specifications, see MediaTek.
Nexxt Solutions Nyx1900-AC (ARLGL134U1)
FCC approval date: 21 January 2019
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 12 VDC, 2 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: MediaTek MT7621AT (880 MHz, 2 cores)
FLA1: ? MiB (Brand? Model?)
RAM1: ? MiB (Nanya Model?)
Expansion IFs: USB 3.0
USB ports: 1
WI1 chip1: MediaTek MT7615N
WI1 802dot11 protocols: an+ac
WI1 MIMO config: 4x4:3
WI1 antenna connector: none
WI2 chip1: MediaTek MT7615N
WI2 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI2 MIMO config: 4x4:3
WI2 antenna connector: none
Flags: Wave2, MU-MIMO, 256QAM
802dot11 OUI: none specified
- • 1300 Mbps - 4SS 5GHz 802.11ac (80MHz chan.),
- • 600 Mbps - 4SS 2.4GHz 802.11n (40MHz chan., 256QAM) = 1900 Mbps class
- "Z-V1.4" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
X4YNYX1900 is a change in ID request from X4YNYX2600 for the Nyx2600-AC
- which is supposedly electrically identical. It is not clear yet whether this
- device will actually be limited to AC1900 speeds (3SS) by software.
Radio chip IDs are not legible in the FCC photos but are assumed to be MT7615N.