For a list of all currently documented Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Atheros.
Manuf/OEM/ODM Delta Networks
FCC approval date: 01 April 2010
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 7.5 VDC, 1 A
Connector type: barrel
)FLA1: 4 MiB
MX25L3205DM2I-12G)RAM1: 32 MiB
Expansion IFs: none specified
Serial: yes, 4-pin header
WI1 chip1: Atheros AR9285
WI1 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI1 MIMO config: 1x1:1
WI1 antenna connector: none
ETH chip1: Atheros AR7240
Switch: Atheros AR7240
LAN speed: 10/100
LAN ports: 2
WAN speed: 10/100
WAN ports: 1
Third party firmware supported: OpenWrt
802dot11 OUI: 30:46:9A (11 E, 14 W, 2009), A0:21:B7 (8 E, 8 W, 2010), C0:3F:0E (13 E, 12 W, 2009)
Ethernet OUI: 30:46:9A (11 E, 14 W, 2009), A0:21:B7 (8 E, 8 W, 2010), C0:3F:0E (13 E, 12 W, 2009)
N150 Wireless Router
• Support page
- On the Netgear GPL sources page
- Netgear's GPL sources directory on their FTP server
"2976352402" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Per this NETGEAR.ru forum post, A0:21:B7 is an assumed OUI of the device.
Atheros AR7240 device. The WNR612v1 may share the same basic hardware.
- It shares all the hardware with WNR1000v2 and flashing it to WNR1000v2
- firmware (over TFTP) works. The only difference is the number of LAN ports.
- The bootloader of the device uses a TFTP server. To access the TFTP server
- the user must hold reset button before the device is powered on and keep on
- holding it for a few seconds.