WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
N300 Wireless Gigabit Router
OEM: Foxconn (Hon Hai) U12H172T00/U12H172T99
FCC photos show the device with a Broadcom BCM4718A1 WiSoC, BCM4331
- wireless chip, and a W9751G6JB-25 RAM chip. This is completely wrong.
- Techdata: Netgear WNR3500L v2 on OpenWRT
- DD-WRT supported (r28112 and above)
- OpenWRT trunk isn't supported: kernel 2.6 omit needed NAND flash driver, work in progress
- Tomato supported
- Firmware by Vampik (Ru), based on the firmware by lly и theMIROn, based on the firmware «by Oleg».
- On the DD-WRT forums
- On MyOpenRouter forums
- How to Install Third Party Firmware on Netgear WNR3500Lv2
- Quick Review and Specifications of Netgear WNR3500Lv2
- OUI of A0:21:B7 pictured in these router screenshots
- Netgear WNR3500v1 • WNR3500 • U12H092T00 (Marvell)
- Netgear WNR3500v2 • WNR3500V2 • U12H127T00_NETGEAR
- Netgear WNR3500v2(VCNA) • WNR3500V2VC • U12H127T70
- Netgear WNR3500U • WNR3500U • U12H136T00_NETGEAR
- Netgear WNR3500Lv1 • WNR3500L • U12H136T99_NETGEAR
- Netgear WNR3500Lv2 • WNR3500LV2 • U12H172T00/U12H172T99
How To Identify Which Model Router You Have
After spending an hour researching the variants of the Netgear WNR3500 family and their
- specs prior to a purchase, I realized this would he handy to post up somewhere.
So, I thought I'd table it up and share it, since there wasn't a concise guide anywhere
- on the web already. Hopefully this will help some people out!
|WNR3500 v1||8/32|| Marvell
|No||2 int.||N300||4x GbE||GigE||Blue Antenna LEDs on top||PY307300074|
|WNR3500 v2||4/32|| Broadcom
|No||4 int.||N300||4x GbE||GbE|| "V2" marked under orange LAN ports,
smaller housing, no antenna LEDs
|WNR3500L V1||8/64|| Broadcom
|4 int.||N300||4x GbE||GbE|| WNR3500U/WNR3500L Marked
below yellow WAN port
|WNR3500L V2||128/128|| Broadcom
|2 int.||N300||4x GbE||GbE||Below yellow WAN port WNR3500L v2||PY310400153|