upgraded mediawiki, some stuff is probably not working properly - lmk if there are any issues
Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
Netgear WNDR4700 CENTRIA
Per the FCC docs..
- "2976387504" is silkscreened on the board.
- The CPU is part APM82181-SKE1000T (Applied Micro's APM82181 product page).
There is an IDT PCIe switch (89HPES4T4) on-board.
- It is shown with three possible HDD brands, one Seagate, one Toshiba and one Western Digital
- each 2.0TB in size. (A HDD is included with the WNDR4720, the WNDR4700 is sold diskless)
On VR-Zone (w/ internal images and chip P/Ns)
- Per the VR-Zone review, the device is using...
- an Applied Micro APM82181 SoC (1GHz RISC)
- AR9381 for the 2.4GHz radio
- AR9380 for the 5GHz radio
- a Renasas (prev. NEC) D720202 USB 3.0 host controller
- AR8327N for the GbE Switch
- On the OpenWrt Wiki (w/ boot log and addl. info)
- "2976387505" is silkscreened on the board.
- 20:E5:2A OUIs, NETGEARXX and NETGEARXX-5G (numeric XX) default SSID patterns
- PCI IDs include...
- 4x 111d:803a (IDT PES4T4), 168c:0030 (AR938xx), 168c:0033 (AR958x), 1912:0015 (Renasas µpd720202)
- indicating that one each of AR938x and AR958x series WiFi chips are being used with at least this particular device