See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
Nighthawk X10 - AD7000 MU-MIMO Smart Wi-Fi Router
A new FCC entry (PY317400405) suggests that Netgear has removed Bluetooth
- circuitry and antenna in more recently manufactured devices.
See the Expedited Review letter.
Most of the information on this page was copied from the Netgear R9000 since the FCC ID is the same.
This router appears to be a feature-limited R9000 exclusively for Costco like the Netgear AC1450 was.
The only obvious change from the R9000 to this R8900 is the lack of non-standard 256-QAM support
- for 2.4GHz 802.11n which reduces the maximum theoretical speed from 800Mbps to 600 Mbps.
- X10 is industry’s fasted router for media streaming with Plex media server.
- X10 with 802.11ac/ad Wi-Fi technology delivers ultra-smooth 4K streaming,
- VR gaming and instant downloads.
- With a powerful 1.7GHz Quad-core processor, 60GHz 11ad, and Quad-stream
- architecture, you can enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 7 Gbps.
- MU-MIMO supports simultaneous streaming, while 160 MHz doubles
- WiFi speeds to mobile devices.
- Four patent pending external active antennas amplify WiFi signals
- to maximize range and throughput.
- Quad Core ARM Cortex-A15 (see also AL5140)
- Memory: 512MB Flash (NAND) and 1GB RAM (DDR3)
- Tri-Band: 60GHz (4600Mbps), 5GHz (1733Mbps), 2.4GHz (600Mbps)
- Supports 4x high-performance active antennas (like R8500)
- WLAN: 2x Qualcomm Atheros QCA9984 4T4R 802.11abgn/ac
- 2.4GHz Radio: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9984 4x4 MU-MIMO
- - Skyworks SE2623L 2.4GHz Power Amp (x4)
- 5GHz Radio: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9984 4x4 MU-MIMO
- 60GHz Radio: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9500 1x1 (AD4600)
- - Qualcomm Atheros QCA9008-SBD1 module
- Seven (7x GbE) 10/100/1000 Mbps ports: 1x WAN & 6x LAN
- LACP - Dual Gigabit Ethernet Port Aggregation (LAN1+LAN2)
- Switch: 2x Qualcomm Atheros QCA8337N (4x GbE)
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 1x SFP+ LAN 10GbE (10Gbps) port
- Dimension:: 316 mm x 264 mm x 61 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 1680 g1.68 kg
- Annapurna Labs Alpine AL314 (?) @1.7GHz (Quad-core ARM Cortex A15)
- ASMedia ASM1182e 1x2 PCIe packet switch, QCA Bluetooth LE radio,
- ASMedia ASM1024A 2 port USB 3.0 PCIe controller