For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
Netgear R7900 P
Manuf/OEM/ODM Foxconn U12H359 T00
FCC approval date: 09 March 2017
Country of manuf.: China
, 2 cores
)FLA1: 128 MiB
S34ML01G200TFI00)RAM1: 512 MiB
Expansion IFs: USB 3.0
USB ports: 1
WI1 chip1: Broadcom BCM4365E
WI1 chip2: Broadcom BCM4365E
WI1 802dot11 protocols: an+ac
WI1 MIMO config: 3x3:3
WI1 antenna connector: none
WI2 chip1: Broadcom BCM4365E
WI2 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI2 MIMO config: 3x3:3
WI2 antenna connector: none
ETH chip1: Broadcom BCM4906
Switch: Broadcom BCM4906
LAN speed: 1G
LAN ports: 4
WAN speed: 1G
WAN ports: 1
2.4GHz Power Amplifier IC;Qorvo (RFMD);RFPA5218;3Q, WRJA;3;
5GHz Front End Module (FEM);Qorvo (RFMD);QPF4519;QPF4519, 58ZE;6;
802dot11 OUI: none specified
- • 2x 1300 Mbps - 3SS 5GHz 802.11ac (80MHz chan.)
- • 1x 450 Mbps - 3SS 2.4GHz 802.11n (40MHz chan.) = 3000 Mbps class
Nighthawk X6S Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
- Product page • Support page
Most of the information on this page was copied from the Netgear R8000P since the FCC ID is the same. The Netgear Board ID for both is U12H359T00_NETGEAR (OEM: Foxconn).
The 126.96.36.199 firmware downloads for the R7900P and the R8000P are identical
- which suggests that features may be disabled using other means.
This router appears to be a feature-limited R8000P exclusively for Costco.
- Changes from the R8000P to this R7900P include the removal of the USB 2.0 port and
- of NitroQAM for both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz radios which reduces the maximum speeds
- from 750Mbps to 450Mbps for 802.11n and from 1625Mbps to 1300Mbps for 802.11ac.
- List of Costco Exclusive Wireless Devices