WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
For a list of all currently documented Quantenna chipsets with specifications, see Quantenna.
Nighthawk X4 - AC2350 Smart Wi-Fi Router
"2976484100" appears to be silkscreened on the board.
Note: There are currently multiple FCC IDs which purport to
Per the FCC photos..
- The NAND flash is marked w/ 4EE17 NW360 (FBGA code NW360):
- this device is using a dual-core processor running at 1.4 GHz.
This would indicate that it is not using Broadcom's BCM4709,
- but more likely a Qualcomm Atheros IPQ8064
- (w/ a noted max. clock of 1.4 GHz, per Anandtech)
- ... or perhaps a Marvell Armada XP/375/385.
- Netgear Readies 4 Radio Router on DailyWireless
- Netgear AC2350 Router On The Way on SmallNetBuilder
- World premiere, Netgear Netgear R7500 AC2350 wireless router
detailed evaluation of the box, comes teardown map on KoolShare
- How to open R7500 and connect the serial header to a Linux computer
- Mediatrek's thread (NETGEAR R7500 Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Router)
on the SmallNetBuilder forums
- Tim Higgins review on SmallNetBuilder
- Review on FoxNetwork
- Review on iXBT.com (RU)
- Review on OpenITForum (PL)
- Andrew Van Til's review on Missing Remote