See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
For a list of all currently documented Quantenna chipsets with specifications, see Quantenna.
Nighthawk X4 - AC2350 Smart Wi-Fi Router
"2976484100" appears to be silkscreened on the board.
Note: There are currently multiple FCC IDs which purport to
Per the FCC photos..
- The NAND flash is marked w/ 4EE17 NW360 (FBGA code NW360):
- this device is using a dual-core processor running at 1.4 GHz.
This would indicate that it is not using Broadcom's BCM4709,
- but more likely a Qualcomm Atheros IPQ8064
- (w/ a noted max. clock of 1.4 GHz, per Anandtech)
- ... or perhaps a Marvell Armada XP/375/385.
- Netgear Readies 4 Radio Router on DailyWireless
- Netgear AC2350 Router On The Way on SmallNetBuilder
- World premiere, Netgear Netgear R7500 AC2350 wireless router
detailed evaluation of the box, comes teardown map on KoolShare
- How to open R7500 and connect the serial header to a Linux computer
- Mediatrek's thread (NETGEAR R7500 Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Router)
on the SmallNetBuilder forums
- Tim Higgins review on SmallNetBuilder
- Review on FoxNetwork
- Review on iXBT.com (RU)
- Review on OpenITForum (PL)
- Andrew Van Til's review on Missing Remote