upgraded mediawiki, some stuff is probably not working properly - lmk if there are any issues
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
This device seems to be functionally equivalent (or quite similar) to the ASUS RT-AC68U.
- It uses BCM4709A0 (BCM4709A0KFEBG) + BCM4360 (x 2). There is a single USB 3.0 port on the front of the unit and a single USB 2.0 port on the rear of the unit.
Per the FCC test report...
- The device seems to be Broadcom based (the testing utility is Manual Tool v188.8.131.52).
- The supporting WLAN AC card is stated to use BCM4360.
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U on SmallNetBuilder
- "U12H270T00", "801466", "REV.1 GP" is silkscreened on the board.
- states the device is using BCM4709A + BCM4360 (3x SE2623L PAMs for the 2.4GHz radio, 3x SE5003L1 PAMs for the 5GHz radio)
- On C|Net
- 04:A1:51 OUI, NETGEARXX SSID
- states this device uses BCM4709
- http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=177443 Main thread on the DD-WRT Forums]