See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
Per the FCC test report...
- The device seems to be Broadcom based
- (the testing utility is Manual Tool v22.214.171.124).
- The supporting WLAN AC card is stated to use BCM4360.
- Broadcom BCM4709A0 (BCM4709A0KFEBG) + 2x BCM4360.
- There is a single USB 3.0 port on the front of the unit
- and a single USB 2.0 port on the rear of the unit.
- This device seems to be functionally equivalent
- (or quite similar) to the ASUS RT-AC68U.
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U on SmallNetBuilder
- "U12H270T00", "801466", "REV.1 GP" is silkscreened on the board.
- states the device is using BCM4709A + BCM4360
- 3x SE2623L PAMs for the 2.4GHz radio,
- 3x SE5003L1 PAMs for the 5GHz radio
- 04:A1:51 OUI, NETGEARXX SSID
- states this device uses BCM4709
- Netgear R6900P - AC2300 Smart WiFi Router
- • FCC ID: PY316200351 (11/15/2016) 12V/3.5A - 1x USB 3.0
- Netgear R7000P - AC2300 Smart WiFi Router
- • FCC ID: PY316200351 (11/15/2016) 12V/3.5A - 3T3R BCM