See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Most of the information on this page was copied from the Netgear R7000
- since the FCC ID on the R6700's label is the same.
This router appears to be stripped down R7000 exclusively for Costco like
- the Netgear AC1450 was.
Changes from the R7000 to this R6700 appear to be the removal of the USB
- 2.0 port and a claim of only N450 speeds at 2.4GHz instead of N600.
Description of Permissive Change document (dated 6/20/2014) at the FCC describing
- what was changed from the R7000 to the R6700.
"This report is prepared for FCC class II permissive change.
- The difference compared with the original design is as the following information:
- There are board changes (depopulation), Firmware changes, Housing back panel
- changes and documentation changes:
- a. Remove USB 2.0 from the back. Depopulation from the current board
- b. Remove support for 2.4G 256QAM
- c. Change model name from R7000 to R6700
- d. LED icon for USB 2.0 changed to Guest Wifi"