WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Most of the information on this page was copied from the Netgear R7000
- since the FCC ID on the R6700's label is the same.
This router appears to be stripped down R7000 exclusively for Costco like
- the Netgear AC1450 was.
Changes from the R7000 to this R6700 appear to be the removal of the USB
- 2.0 port and a claim of only N450 speeds at 2.4GHz instead of N600.
Description of Permissive Change document (dated 6/20/2014) at the FCC describing
- what was changed from the R7000 to the R6700.
"This report is prepared for FCC class II permissive change.
- The difference compared with the original design is as the following information:
- There are board changes (depopulation), Firmware changes, Housing back panel
- changes and documentation changes:
- a. Remove USB 2.0 from the back. Depopulation from the current board
- b. Remove support for 2.4G 256QAM
- c. Change model name from R7000 to R6700
- d. LED icon for USB 2.0 changed to Guest Wifi"