For a list of all currently documented MediaTek chipsets with specifications, see MediaTek.
FCC approval date: 29 November 2017
(Est.) release date: June 2018
(Est.) initial retail price (in USD): $110
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 12 VDC, 1.5 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: MediaTek MT7621AT
, 2 cores
)FLA1: 128 MiB
MX30LF1G18AC-TI)RAM1: 128 MiB
Expansion IFs: USB 2.0
USB ports: 1
WI1 chip1: MediaTek MT7603E
WI1 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI1 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI1 antenna connector: none
WI2 chip1: MediaTek MT7615
WI2 802dot11 protocols: an+ac
WI2 MIMO config: 3x3:3
WI2 antenna connector: none
802dot11 OUI: none specified
- • 1300 Mbps - 3SS 5GHz 802.11ac (80MHz chan.),
- • 300 Mbps - 2SS 2.4GHz 802.11n (40MHz chan.) = 1600 Mbps class
AC1600 Smart WiFi Router
- Product page • Support page
"CHJ00D-1.6" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The radio chip IDs are not visible in the FCC internal photos
- but MT7603E + MT7615? seems like a reasonable guess.
The 5GHz chip appears to be wired for four spatial streams but
- the fourth is not connected to any antenna and would likely be
- disabled in software limiting this device to three spatial streams.
The Netgear WAC124 uses the same board but has all four spatial
- streams implemented making it an AC2000 product.