(Redirected from Netgear R6200)
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
'''DualBand AC1200 Wireless Smart Gigabit Router '''
ChipWorks dissected the device here. (nice images)
- The device uses BCM4718A1 and BCM4352. This was not entirely unexpected.
- Broadcom BCM53125 10/100/1000 Switch
- Foxconn P/N T77H391 BCM4360 wireless module (same P/N and Broadcom ref. design for the BCM4352 module in the Netgear R6200)
- Silkscreened with the Broadcom logo, "BCM94360MCH5", and the Foxconn P/N "T77H391".
- ChipWorks noted the dies for the BCM4360 and BCM4352 as being the same.