See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
AC1200 WiFi Router
"2976443403" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
This FCC ID covers the R6000 and the R6100. Per the FCC test report...
- The R6000 is 2x2 on the 2.4GHz band and 1x1 on the 5GHz band
- The R6100 is 2x2 on the 2.4GHz band and 2x2 on the 5GHz band
The FCC operational description states the device uses AR9334 (per the internal photos, AR9344-BC2A) and QCA9880 (looks to be QCA9882-2R4E).
- Both devices are assumed to use the same QCA 5GHz radio.
The default SSID patterns are presumed to be NETGEARXX and NETGEARXX-5G.
- P/N info is per SNB
- Delta Networks is the manufacturer ("2976443403" is silkscreened on the board)
- The 5GHz radio is also specified as using three SE5003L power amplfiers
- NETGEARXX + NETGEARXX-5G SSIDs shown in the UI screenshots, 44:94:FC OUI