For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm.
Netgear RAX120 (Leopard)
Manuf/OEM/ODM Delta Networks
FCC approval date: 04 September 2018
(Est.) release date: 07 November 2018
(Est.) initial retail price (in USD): $500
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 19 VDC, 3.16 A
Connector type: barrel
, 4 cores
)FLA1: 512 MiB
W29N04GZBIBA)RAM1: 1 GiB
Expansion IFs: USB 3.0
USB ports: 2
WI1 chip1: Qualcomm QCN5054
WI1 chip2: Qualcomm QCN5054
WI1 802dot11 protocols: an+ac+ax
WI1 MIMO config: 8x8:8
WI1 antenna connector: none
WI2 chip1: Qualcomm QCN5024
WI2 802dot11 protocols: bgn+ax
WI2 MIMO config: 4x4:4
WI2 antenna connector: none
ETH chip1: Qualcomm IPQ8074
ETH chip2: Aquantia AQR111
Switch: Qualcomm IPQ8074
LAN speed: 10/100/1000
LAN ports: 5
WAN speed: 1000/2500/5000
WAN ports: 1
Power Management IC;Qualcomm;PMP8074;Q, PMP8074, 000-01, PE745VRC;1;
Stock FW OS: Linux 4.4.60 OpenWrt
Flags: Wi-Fi 6, WPA3, VHT80+80, HE80+80, LACP, Link Aggregation, fan, DFS (master), DFS (slave)
802dot11 OUI: none specified
- • 1150 Mbps - 4SS 2.4GHz 802.11ax (40MHz chan.)
- • 4800 Mbps - 8SS 5GHz 802.11ax (80MHz chan.) = AX6000 class
Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router
- Product page • Support page
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router (RAX120-100EUS)
- WAN: 1x 1GbE, LAN: 4x 1GbE + 1x 5GbE ports (1G/2.5G/5G Multi-Gig)
| Specifications (FCC Doc, Aquantia LAN chip, DFS certification) • >>
- This device went by the code name Leopard during development and in FCC documents.
- It is likely to be released as the Netgear RAX120 (Nighthawk AX12).
FCC documents appear to show that this device is 8x8 for channel bandwidths up to 80MHz
but it drops down to 4x4:4 operation when using VHT80+80 or HE80+80 channel bandwidths.
- The Aquantia LAN chip's ID is not clear. It is AQR11x but the third digit is not clear.
Aquantia does not list any AQR11x parts on their website but an AQR112 has been spotted in
the Everest Networks AP1004WRi and internet searches suggest that an AQR111 could exist.
- DFS certification was added with a Class II Product Change request on 3/15/2019.
- The software/firmware version used in the tests was V18.104.22.168-DFS-20181121.
- The latest firmware available on the Netgear website is 22.214.171.124 as of 3/15/2019.
Wi-Fi Certified (alt.) (as of 11/20/2018)
- List of Netgear Nighthawk Products • List of 802.11ax Hardware