See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
MediaTek.For a list of all currently documented MediaTek chipsets with specifications, see
AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
The FCC docs indicate..
- Two models are covered by this FCC ID - the R6050 and JR6150
- This router is using a MediaTek platform
The manufacturer may possibly be DNIno, per the images below it's a SerComm manuf'ed unit
This device was under short-term confidentiality, but that expired 11/24/2014.
Serial port pinout and configuration
- Note: Headers might not be populated as seen here
(Gnd) (Tx) (3.3 Vcc) (Rx) pin4 pin3 pin2 pin1 <
|Speed||Bits||Stop Bits||Parity||Flow Control|
- mediatrek notes internal images of the JR6150 are available @ openitforum.pl
- Specifications are per these images.
- "AM100C-1.6MM" and "JR6150" is silkscreened on the board shown.