See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
The default SSID for this device seems to be NETGEAR_EXT.
- Specs in this entry are per this review.
- unidentified 2.4GHz Power Amp's (markings 088649E310)
- 5GHz Radio: Broadcom BCM4352KMLG 2x2 802.11an/ac
- Skyworks SE5003L1 5GHz Power Amplifier (23dBm)
- Possibly Richwave 2.4GHz PAMs? 5GHz PAMs noted as SE5003L1s
- "U12H269T00", "801494", and "REV: 0 GP" is silkscreened on the board.
- NETGEAR EX6200 Reviewed on Openitforum
CES 2014 coverage