See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Infineon (Lantiq) chipsets with specifications, see Infineon.
Wireless-N 150 ADSL2+ Modem Router
- OEM SerComm (YR600B-1.6)
The FCC photos show the device with a USB port connected to a TerminusTech FE1.1 or FE2.1 USB hub IC, but real units seem to omit this.
Likely varying default SSIDs based on region / distribution..
- NETGEAR is used
- NETGEARXX (XX being a pre-assigned random number) is used
The power adapter included with the device is a NETGEAR MT12-Y120100-A1 (12V, 1.0A).
Some (earlier?) models have the same FCC ID but:
- model number DGN1000SP
- OUIs of E0:46:9A (may not be exclusive to spacious units though)
- 32MiB RAM (EM63A165TS-6G)
- 8MiB flash (MX25L6445EM2I-10G)
- "Ver. 1.3" on a sticker near the buttons (versus "Ver. 1.5" on less spacious DGN1000/DGN1000B units)
- a large electrolytic capacitor between the power switch and the WiFi chip
These are probably distributed by providers (certainly Orange in the UK).