See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
AC1200 Wi-Fi DSL Modem Router
Per the FCC docs...
- This device is manufactured by SerComm.
- "AKW00B-1.6" is silkscreened on the main board.
- Broadcom BCM6361UKFEBG WiSoC
- an ESMT F59L1G81A-25T 1Gb (128MB)
- NAND Flash Nanya NT5TU64M16GG-AC
- Wireless module for the 5GHz radio
- using BCM4352 (BCM4352KMLG) with
- 2x RFMD RFFM4501 802.11a/n/ac FEMs
- "AHL00D-1.0" is silkscreened on the back of the module.
- The two (NETGEAR branded w/ patent pending) antenna types
- in use are 401-10006-01 (2.4GHz) and 401-10007-01 (5GHz).