See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
AC1450 Smart WiFi Router
Information, per NETGEAR's product page, follows...
- NETGEAR specifies the processor in this device as being dual-core and clocked at 800MHz.
- The 11ac radio is limited to a maximum 975Mbps PHY rate..
- The device has two USB ports (1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0).
- The device has Tx Beamforming support.
The FCC photos for this device show space for a single RAM chip..
- which is a Samsung K4B1G1646G (128 MB) in those photos.
- However, NETGEAR's datasheet for the device notes the device as having 256MB of RAM..
The AC1450 hardware is identical to the R6300v2. It is possible to convert
- this model to a R6300 v2 with a little effort. (See Additional external links)
- Upgrade A Netgear AC1450 Router to AC1750 (R6300V2) on Advanced Home Server
- NETGEAR Tries AC1450 On For Size on SmallNetBuilder (announcement)
- Supported by DD-WRT: ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2015/05-09-2015-r26866/netgear-ac1450/
- Supported by Tomato:
Testers with de-bricking knowledge needed for AC1450 Tomato builds contact: https://bitbucket.org/qinyq