See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented NXP SoC's with specifications, see NXP.
Evaluation Kit for the i.MX 8M Applications Processor
"SCH-29615 REV B2" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The product page claims 4GB LPDDR4 but the FCC internal photos
- show a Micron MT53B768M32D4NQ-062 WT:B which is 3GB
- according to the NXP Compatibility Chart from Micron.
- 4x ARM Cortex-A53 (1.5GHz)
- 1x ARM Cortex-M4 (266MHz)
- GPU: Vivante GC7000L
- Flash: 16GB (eMMC 5.0), 32MB (Quad SPI NOR)
- RAM: 3GB (LPDDR4 SDRAM 3200MHz)
- Ports: 1x GbE (10/100/1000) Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 (Type A & Type C)
- WiFi: 802.11abgn/ac MIMO 2x2 (Murata Type 1CQ)
- Bluetooth: BT 4.1/EDR (KM6N16055 module)
- Mini PCIe (NGFF M.2 Key E), microSD Card slot
- Video: MIPI-CSI Camera mini-SAS
- HDMI 2.0a, MIPI-DSI Display mini-SAS
- Audio: AudioCODEC (3.5mm jack)
- 32bit audio samples with 768KHz
- Power: 12V/5A Power Supply Unit
- PMIC: NXP PF4210 (PMIC, DCDC/LDO)