See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
NEC Aterm WG1800HP
Qualcomm Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
Per NECs manual...
- The device appears to have a default IP of 192.168.10.1 in Router mode.
- The default SSID formats appear to be aterm-XXXXXX-g and aterm-XXXXXX-a,
- where XXXXXX may be related to a MAC address used by the unit
- (upper / lower case letters? ) or something completely different. I dunno
- Guest network SSIDs seem to be aterm-XXXXXX-gx and aterm-XXXXXX-ax
- WEP only SSID (2.4GHz only) is aterm-XXXXXX-gw
- indicates that this device is QCA based
- aterm-XXXXXX-a sample SSID (lower case letters)
- On Amazon.co.jp • ASIN: B00C2FICOW, Listed on: 2013-03-28,
- Price as of 2013-04-21: ￥ 29,075 (~$292.10 USD)