WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
For a list of all currently documented Quantenna chipsets with specifications, see Quantenna.
4-port GPON Home Gateway
- FCC ID: ANATEL/03307-15-08916/ (01/27/2016)
- HW Interface:
- WAN: One Giga optical interface (SC/APC)
- LAN: Four 10/100/1000 RJ-45 interfaces
- WLAN: Two 2x2 2.4GHz external antenna,
- Three 3x3 5GHz internal antenna
- FXS: POTS port for 2 FXS
- USB: Two USB 2.0 Host ports
- LED indicators: Power, PON, Internet, Ethernet,
- Wireless 2.4GHz, Wireless 5GHz, USB, VoIP
- Power supply: 12V DC, 2A
For accessing a complete shell in SSH, will be needed to specify the default user
- and password of the router and the first command should be
For example, in unix like systems the command would be
ssh email@example.com /bin/sh.
Also, for activating and deactivating remote management services like http and ssh,
- it can be done by the page