See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
MikroTik RouterBOARD cAP ac (RBcAPGi-5acD2nD)
Wireless AC1200 Gigabit Access Point
"MikroTik", "cAPG_5HacD2HnD" and "48RAAA0G.SGC"
- is silkscreened on the board.
26 dBm power, 2.0/2.5 dBi integrated Wi-Fi antennas
- cAP ac - FCC ID: TV7CPGI5ACD2ND (2017-10-12)
- 2x GbE ports, PoE, Ceiling AP, Dual-Chain 2.4/5GHz, 802.3at/af
- CPU: Qualcomm IPQ4018 @716MHz, 16/256MB, 30dBm, 2dBi
This device was under short-term confidentiality, but that expired 02/18/2018.
- MikroTik RouterBOARD cAP (RBcAP-2nD) - 2.4GHz AP
- cAP - FCC ID: TV7RBCM2ND (2016-08-09)
- 1x FE ports, Ceiling AP, Dual-Chain 2.4GHz, RouterOS L4, 802.3at/af
- CPU: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9533 @650MHz, 16/64MB
- MikroTik RouterBOARD cAP lite (RBcAPL-2nD) - 2.4GHz AP
- RBcAPL-2nD (cAP lite) - FCC ID: TV7RBCAPL2ND
- 1x FE ports, PoE, Ceiling AP, Dual-Chain 2.4GHz, RouterOS L4, 802.3at/af
- CPU: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9533 @650MHz, 16/64MB, 22dBm, 1.5dBi
- hAP ac2 (tower case) - FCC ID: TV7RBD52-5ACD2ND (2018-01-15)
- 5x GbE ports, PoE, USB 2.0, Wave 2 (2x2 2.4/5GHz) • PBrief
- CPU: Qualcomm IPQ4018 @716MHz, 16/128MB • MT forum