See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
MikroTik RouterBOARD 951-2n (RB951-2n)
Home Wireless Router / AP
"48RNAA14.SGA" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- Manuf. by Wistron NeWeb, OUI: 00:0C:42 / D4:CA:6D
Default SSID and credentials are from the FCC submitted Quick Setup Guide.
- Device may have a USB 2.0 port on some models / submodels.
- RB951-2n (RB951-2n) - FCC ID: TV7RB951-2N
- 2.4GHz Wireless AP, 802.11bgn, 5x FE ports, PoE,
- PoE-out on port 5, OUI: 00:0C:42 / D4:CA:6D
- CPU: Atheros AR9331 @400MHz, 64/32MB
- RB951G-2HnD (RB951G-2HnD) - FCC ID: TV7RRB951G-2HND
- 2.4GHz Wireless AP, 802.11bgn, 5x GbE ports, 1x USB 2.0, PoE
- POE-in/out on port 1/5, 2x MIMO 2.5dBi ant., OUI: D4:CA:6D
- CPU: Atheros AR9344 @600MHz, 128/128MB (review)
- RB951Ui-2nD (hAP) - 2.4GHz AP - FCC ID: TV7RB951UI-2ND
- 5x FE ports, PoE-out on port 5, USB for 3G/4G support, OUI: 00:0C:42,
- CPU: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9531 @650MHz, 16/64MB, 24V/0.8A