upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Module
This is the Xbox One's (v1 / first iteration / whatever) WiFi radio module.
This is a dual radio module.
- 88W8897M is presumably for network access.
- 88W8782U is presumably for access (WiFi Direct?) to the game controllers.
It is viewable at the following...
- Chipworks's dissection of the Xbox One
- +D. FiB3R's post on the Neowin Forums
- iFixit's Xbox One Teardown
Mostly useless info from the FCC filing
The test report indicates that this device is using 88W8782 (88W8782U?). The accompanying test hardware is a GlobalScale SheevaPlug.
- The test utility software specified is DutApiBRIDGEETH8782.exe.
- The firmware version specified is 18.104.22.168.
- The driver version specified is 22.214.171.124.
The S/N in the FCC test report is a MAC address w/ a Marvell (00:50:43) OUI.