For a list of all currently documented MediaTek chipsets with specifications, see MediaTek.
Manuf/OEM/ODM Lite-On WN4511R
FCC approval date: 04 September 2014
Country of manuf.: China
Interface: USB (non-standard connector)
Form factor tags: module
WI1 chip1: MediaTek MT7600U
Probable Linux driver
(see also passys)
802.11a/b/g/n 2T2R Dual-Band Wireless LAN Radio
The FCC documents would indicate that this was meant to be used
- as an internal wireless module for some Xbox One S models.
"WN4511R", "MEDIATEK", "MODEL:MTM001/AAAAL" and "323K008123YD"
- is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos (OEM: Lite-On).
The modular approval request letter for the C3K1653 FCC ID / 3048A-1653 IC ID
- indicates usage of a MediaTek MT7600U (UN/UAN).
- Dual-Band Wireless Accessory Radio (Microsoft 1653/1540) (MediaTek)
- (R - Ralink/MediaTek, B - Broadcom, M - Marvell, L - Realtek)