WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Meru Networks AP832e
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
Dual Radio Access Point
"Mt_Etna_V1.1" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Per FCC docs, this device is using the following...
- Freescale Semiconductor P1020 (P1020NSE2HFB) SoC
- Spansion S29GL256P90TFCR2 32MB Flash
- Flash (NOR) is specified as 32MB
- RAM is specified as 2x K4B1G1646G-BCF8
- (DDR III, 64Mx16, 1Gb) for 256MB total
- two Broadcom BCM943460MC wireless modules
- two Vitesse VSC8601XKN GbE PHYs
- a SMSC USB3300 USB 2.0 PHY