See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Mapower Electronics WiFi DAS (WI21)
Ralink.For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see
- "EAW2-055-10" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- A label in the internal FCC photos shows the device with a 00:0A:D8 OUI.
- It seems that this device is an enclosure to fit a 2.5" drive.
- It would also seem that the HDD is connected to the Ralink SoC via
- USB 2.0 and has a external USB 3.0 port to connect directly to the drive.