See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
MQmaker WiTi Board
AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Router Board
The board uses MT7621A high performance router SoC, supports open source OpenWrt OS.
The board's dimension is relatively small 16cm x 10cm, about three credit cards in a row.
- See also IndieGOGO campaign
256MB RAM version is also available for $79.
Note: According to the PCB text original WiTi board shipped have a 2.0 revision.
- Don't mess with an upcoming WiTi2 board.
- CPU: MediaTek MT7621A Dual-Core @880MHz (4 threads)
- RAM: 256MB or 512MB (DDR3), Flash: 16MB (SPI NOR)
- 2.4GHz WiFi (supports 802.11b/g/n, up to 300Mbps)
- 5GHz WiFi (supports 802.11a/n/ac, up to 867Mbps)
- Gigabit WAN port x2, Gigabit LAN port x4
- SATA 3.0 x2 (supports 3.5 inch HDD)
- USB 3.0 x1, microSD x1, RTC battery for storage application
- 30-pin Expansion Ports (including USB, I2S, JTAG, UART, GPIO)
- 4-pins serial debug port, RF Antenna Connector x4
- Power LED x1, SATA LED x 1, WiFi LED x 2, LAN LED x4
- WPS/GPIO Key x1, Reset Key x1