- Processor Identification: 00019740 (Processor ID: 0x97; Rev: 2.0.0)
The 74K family has two members: the MIPS32® 74KcTM core and the MIPS32® 74KfTMcore:
- The 74Kc 32-bit RISC core is optimized for high-performance applications.
- The 74Kf core adds an IEEE-754 compliant floating point unit.
The core implements the MIPS32 Release 2 Instruction Set Architecture (ISA). It also implements the following Application-Specific Extensions (ASEs):
- The MIPS® DSP Application-Specific Extension (ASE) is optimized for signal-processing applications.
- The MIPS16eTM Application-Specific Extension (ASE) is optimized for code compression.
|Release Identifier||PRId[Revision] Maj.min.patch/hex||Description||Date|
|1_0_*||1.0.0 / 0x20||Early-access release of 74K family RTL.||January 31, 2007|
|2_0_0*||2.0.0 / 0x40||First generally-available release of 74K family core.||May 11, 2007|
|2_1_0*||2.1.0 / 0x44||Can wait with interrupts disabled.||October 31, 2007|