upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
- MIPS32® 4Kc® hard IP core offers performance of 190 MHz and allows designers to significantly reduce design time, efficiently use resources, and quickly get to market.
- Based on MIPS32 architecture for high performance.
- 8KB Instruction and 8KB Data cache.
- TLB and register files arrays reduce power consumption without reducing application performance.
- Enhanced JTAG (EJTAG) debug with trace and fast download enable quick and easy debugging.
- Testability features include BIST and full scan.
- Processor Identification: 0x0001800a (Processor ID: 0x80; Maj.Rev: 0x0; Min. Rev: 0x2; Patch Level: 0x2)
- Support MIPS32 release 1 instructions