WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
MIPS 24KEc / MIPS 24KEf
A distinguishing characteristic of the 24KE family is the inclusion of the MIPS DSP
- Application Specific Extension (ASE).
The MIPS DSP ASE provides support for a number of powerful data processing operations.
It includes instructions for executing fractional arithmetic (Q15/Q31) and for saturating arithmetic.
Additionally, for smaller data sizes, SIMD operations are supported, allowing 2x16b
- or 4x8b operations to occur simultaneously.
Another feature of the ASE is the inclusion of additional HI/LO accumulator registers
- to improve the parallelization of independent accumulation routines.
- MIPS 24KEc is a 32-bit RISC core for high performance applications.
- MIPS 24KEc Pro core offers the CorExtend capability.
- (CP0 Status Reg, Bit 17 set for CorExtend block)
- MIPS 24KEf core adds an IEEE-754 compliant floating point unit.
- (CP0 Status Reg, Bit 29 set for Floating Point Unit)
- MIPS 24KEf Pro core has both the floating point
- unit and the CorExtend capability.
|Release Identifier|| PRId [Revision] /
|2_0_*||2.0.0 / 0x40||General availability of 24KE core.||June 30, 2005|
|2_1_*||2.1.0 / 0x44||8KB cache option||December 30, 2005|
|2_2_*||2.2.0 / 0x48|| L2 support., 64KB alias-free D-cache option, option to have
up to 8 outstanding cache misses (previous maximum 4).
|July 12, 2006|
|2_3_*||2.3.0 / 0x4c|| Less interlocks round cache instructions, relocatable reset
exception vector location.
|January 3, 2007|
|2_4_*||2.4.0 / 0x50|| New UserLocal register, alias-proof I-cache hit-invalidate
operation, can wait with interrupts disabled.
|October 31, 2007|
|2_5_0||2.5.0 / 0x54||Errata fixes||January, 2009|