For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
Manuf/OEM/ODM Tenda W1800R
FCC approval date: 02 January 2014
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 12 VDC, 2.5 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: Broadcom BCM4706FLA1: 16 MiB
Model?)RAM1: 256 MiB
Expansion IFs: USB 2.0
USB ports: 2
WI1 chip1: Broadcom BCM4360
WI1 802dot11 protocols: an+ac
WI1 MIMO config: 3x3:3
WI1 antenna connector: RP-SMA
WI2 chip1: Broadcom BCM4331
WI2 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI2 MIMO config: 3x3:3
WI2 antenna connector: RP-SMA
ETH chip1: Broadcom BCM4706
Switch: Broadcom BCM53125
LAN speed: 1G
LAN ports: 4
WAN speed: 1G
WAN ports: 1
4-port USB Hub Controller;Genesys Logic;GL850G;GL850G, HH4JB05Y22, 315S1C9901;1;
802dot11 OUI: none specified
Dual-Band Wireless AC1750 Gigabit Router
- Product page • Datasheet
- "10014363 V1.1" (or something like that) is silkscreened
- on the board in the FCC photos (under Luxul's filing).
The board looks pretty much identical to the W1800R's board.
This router looks highly similar, if not identical to, the Tenda W1800R.
- The dimensions and power requirements also match up exactly..
- so this device is assumed to be a rebranded W1800R.
The FCC ID of the W1800R has also been assigned to this entry.
Additional specifications, per Luxul's datasheet, follow...
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 218.6 mm x 156.5 mm x 33.8 mm