Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Wireless-N ADSL2+ Modem Router
The default SSID may be CiscoXXXXX where XXXXX
- is the last 5 digits of the router serial number.
It is, however, configurable via Cisco Connect.
- Review on RedesZone (w/ specs and internal images)
- "RoHS P/N: 141750520025J REV: 01", "A084540A0",
- and the Cisco logo is silkscreened on the board.
- BCM6361UKFEBG WiSoC
- MX25L12845EMI-10G Flash
- EM68B16CWPA-25H RAM
- BCM53125SKMMLG GbE Switch
- OUI: 98:FC:11