See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Linksys WRT610N v2
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Simultaneous Dual-N Band Wireless Router
"3763-40300105R" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- WRT610N v2 Serial No (S/N) appear to start with CTG1.
- it with broadcom-wl to achieve full speed and make use of both radios.
- WRT610N thread on the DD-WRT forums
- WRT610N - Status thread on the DD-WRT forums
- Change your 610n V2 into an E3000 - Amended on the DD-WRT forums
- Unbrick/Install WRT610N v1&v2 using TFTP on the DD-WRT forums
- (label shot, 00:25:9C OUI)