See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Qualcomm Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
- "AUF00D-1.6" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The same text is on the LAPAC1750's board in its' FCC photos.
- The SoC used seems to be QCA9558 (QCA9558-AT4A).
- QCA9880 is presumed to be used for the 5 GHz radio, but, as the
- FCC photos are not terribly illuminating, the exact P/N is unknown.
Default settings are per Linksys's manual.
- The WFA certification notes the stock OS as Linux..
- and seems to note the use of a v2 QCA988x radio