See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Linksys EA9400 v2
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
AC5000 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router
- "PN: 141911720044J R0A1" is silkscreened on the LED board.
- "PN: 141911720048J R0A2" is silkscreened on the main board.
FCC documents also apply to:
- Linksys EA9500 v2 - Has NitroQAM on 2.4GHz 802.11n
- Linksys EA9500S - alternate name for the EA9500 v2
Web GUI: http://LinksysSmartWiFi.com
- CPU: Broadcom BCM4908 @1.8GHz Quad-Core (ARM Cortex-A53)
- Switch: Broadcom BCM53134 Six-Port GbE Switch (Datasheet)
- 4x GbE PHY integrated, 1x RGMII and 1x RGMII/SGMII+ (1/2.5Gbps)
- "The EA9400 is an AC4000-class router. The speed rating is achieved by broadcasting 750Mbps on its 2.4GHz network and 1625Mbps each on its two 5GHz networks. It is powered by a 1.8GHz quad-core processor and features 512MB of RAM and 256MB of ROM. The interesting thing about the EA9400 router is that it supports WAN and LAN aggregation."
- This describes the CPU used in the EA9500 v2 but also suggests a 3SS device using NitroQAM instead of a 4SS device. The picture shows only 4x LAN ports instead of 8. This seems to suggest that some of our information may be wrong or plans changed after CES.