See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Smart Wi-Fi Router AC1750 HD Video Pro
Per the FCC photos...
- "48SAB402.SGE" and "2012/12/17 G" is silkscreened
- on the (main, top) component side of the board.
- The Cisco logo is silkscreened on the bottom of the board.
- Skyworks SE5003L1 5GHz Power Amplifier ICs.
- 802.11n Radio: Broadcom BCM4331 is using three
- Announced in PR on Cisco
- Linksys reveals a trio of 802.11ac WiFi routers via EnGadget
- Cisco adds three more routers to its 802.11ac portfolio on C|NET
- One USB 3.0 port, One USB 2.0 port
- 105MB TIFF of the top of the unit..
- CPU: Broadcom BCM4708A0 (ARM Cortex A9) (images PCB)
- 3x Skyworks SE5003L 5GHz power amplifier (23dBm)
- 3x Skyworks SE2605L 2.4GHz power amplifier (23dBm)