See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Linksys EA6300 v0.1
AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router
"P/N:141…" and "REV:0A1" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The Arcadyan project listed on the FCC label is WG9116FAC22-88 (10/24/2012)
- The serial number on the FCC label is 01C10C1C007544
- The MAC on the FCC label is C0C1C03C5F73 (Cisco-Linksys, LLC)
It would seem the default SSID pattern for this device will be LinksysXXXXX
This device seems to use a Broadcom BCM47081A0KFEBG processor.
- This device obviously includes a GbE Switch (+ PHYs) and, per AnandTech,
- possesses two ARM Cortex A9 cores and includes USB 3.0 support.
There appears to be a small Serial Flash on the top of the board
- and a larger NAND Flash on the bottom.
- Announced in this press release (01/07/2013)
- One USB 3.0 port
- It appears early EA6300 units (EA6300V1) are actually Linksys EA6400