upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
For a list of all currently documented Quantenna chipsets with specifications, see Quantenna.
AC2400 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
This device has probably been renamed as the Linksys E8400 for marketing purposes.
Text including "ENWA04" appears to be silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos. WNC manuf?
Per the FCC photos..
- The NAND is marked w/ 3VE17 NW264 (FBGA code NW264: MT29F2G08ABBEAH4:E, 2Gbit SLC NAND), this conflicts with the data added by another user - if someone has photos plz add
- Each of the IPQ8x's RAM chips is marked w/ 3VK77 D9PTK (FBGA code D9PTK: MT41K128M16JT-125:K, 2Gb DDR3-1600 SDRAM).
- The WFA certification indicates this device will be using Quantenna + QCA silicon.. which the FCC photos indicate it is indeed using.
According to the Product comparison chart of the Linksys EA7500, EA8500, E8350 and E8400 from Linksys, the E8350 supports wireless bridge mode but cannot operate as a wireless repeater/extender.
- CPU: Qualcomm IPQ8064 Internet Processor (Dual-Core @1.4GHz)
- RAM: Micron MT41K128M16JT-125 (D9PTK) (DDR3L, x4/x8/x16)
- Small Flash: M25P80 (SPI 5.0), Macronix MX25U3235F (4MB)
- NAND Flash: Micron MT29F1G08ABBDAH4 (NW302 [VFBGA63])
- NAND Controller ID: 0x4030, NAND Device ID: 0x1580a12c
- WLAN1: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9880-BR4A (3x3 MIMO) DS
- WLAN2: Quantenna QT3840BC/QT2518B (802.11ac 4x4 MIMO)
- Switch: Qualcomm Atheros QCA8337-AL3C (7-port GbE)
- Bootinfo: console=ttyHSL1,115200n8 ubi.mtd=rootfs root=mtd:ubi_rootfs
- Firmware: Build_for_Belkin_Linksys_AC2350_k3.4.0_2014-04-16_lke_8.9.0_r227 163_b16