upgraded mediawiki, some stuff is probably not working properly - lmk if there are any issues
Dual Band AC580 Wireless Mini USB Adapter
"Manufactured for CISCO", the Cisco logo, "48DNUR25.SGD", and
- "2012.11.12 AE6000" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
FCC photos show the device using a MediaTek MT7610U (MT7610UN).
- The FCC test report specifies the test program as MT76xxU.exe.
- The Wistron NeWeb part is referenced as DNUR-C4 w/ the FCC label.
It appears to be using an RFMD RFFM4501 802.11abgn/ac WLAN FEM
- (marked w/ logo, 4501, and KFHU).
- Announced in Cisco press release (01/07/2013)
- Via EnGadget
- Cisco-Linksys CES 2013 announcements on SmallNetBuilder
- USB 2.0
rt2800usb (partial, as the device is unsupported) chip info dump
ieee80211 phy22: rt2800_probe_rt: Error - Invalid RT chipset 0x7650, rev 2000 detected